Followers

Saturday, 25 March 2017

Junk Journals Junkies Challenge 9

Good Afternoon Crafty Friends Followers and Visitors

I am sharing with you today my journal page for this weeks challenge over at
Junk Journals Junkies and Mindful Art on Facebook.

We have opened a new group to sell your declutter!
Would you like to join, this is only for UK residents at the moment.
Click Junk Journals De-Clutter to join the group.

This weeks challenge prompts were Olive Green, Tan, Burnt Orange and the word Nature.


Click the picture below to watch my process on You Tube.



Thanks for visiting
Happy Crafting




4 comments:

  1. Loving the colours here linda. Just besutiful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this and will be checking out the video soon....only 50 more comments to do...lol takes me all day.xx ♥[aNNie]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and I hope you have enjoyed your visit.
Hugs
Linda