Followers

Thursday, 6 April 2017

Shine

Good Afternoon Crafter's

Today I am sharing with you a tag which is inspired by Tim Holtz.

I love his products and decided to create a tag using a lot of his wonderful goodies.


If you would like to watch the video please click the image below.
I hope you enjoy how I created my tag.



I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

A Vintage Journey - Birthday Celebrations
Rhedds Creative Spirit - AG Mixed Media
Altered Eclectics - AG Mixed Media

Thanks for visiting
Happy Crafting!


11 comments:

  1. Wonderful tag, I love the layers and details. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag linda. Lovely layering. Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda this is lovely! Loving that textured/embossed background against the other papers. Gorgeous! Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous tag sweetie. Love your work...
    Thank you for sharing with us over at Altered Eclectics this month and hope to see you again in future challenges.

    Handcrafted by Ellapu
    Mother Hen for Altered Eclectics
    Mother Hen for Eclectic Ellapu
    DT Rhedd's Creative Spirit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous tag Linda..I love that image of the lady too...
    Thank you for joining us at Rhedds Creative Spirit this month...x

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOnderful Tag you created today, great layers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous tag. Love all the layers.
    Thanks for joining us at Altered Eclectics.
    Lisa - Altered Eclectics DT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. An interesting tag Linda. Thanks for joining us at Rhedd's Creative Spirit this month

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and I hope you have enjoyed your visit.
Hugs
Linda